Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11

A New Day.  A New Month.  A New Year.

Ah, the possibilites!

Today is the first day of "Resolve to Evolve" at the Raw Food Rehab community, of which I am a member. I am excited to find a community that truly helps me to achieve "an amazing new lifestyle, full of possibilities for lasting weight loss, regeneration and healing."  The last 6 months of 2010 were an incredible time of transformation for me: weight loss, new energy, new foods, and feeling great. I can't wait to see what 2011 will bring!!

So, today began as usual with a green smoothie, but, notice it isn't green!!! It was quite good though.  Here is what went into it:
2 large pears
1 avocado
1/2 a cucumber
handful of parsley
1 stalk of celery
a   tablespoon of cacao, maca and chia seeds
coconut juice, water and crushed ice
I really liked it, but my husband needed some bananas added to it.

This was my "at home day" that I have been longing for for days!  Projects, organize, de-clutter, were on tap. The pantry got an amazing re-do, cabinets reorganized, a box of things to give away, and lots of throw away.  It feels so good! (Speaking of throw away, someone stole our city trash bin!)

To all who read this, I wish you a new year filled with good health, happiness, love, peace, laughter, and an abundance of all of God's greatest gifts.

Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...