Saturday, December 31, 2011

"I'm a little teapot . . .

. . . short and stout"

 No, I'm not! (well, maybe the short part!)

I can't seem to get that song out of my head.

Santa brought me this lovely cast iron blue teapot.

"here is my handle, here is my spout . . ."



It has a dragon fly on it on each side where the handle attaches. I like dragon flies.

And it makes the BEST tea!


Somewhere along the line I stopped drinking coffee. Guess I just don't need that caffeine anymore, and quite frankly I really don't miss it. It was not a conscious effort, it jut happened. Since then I have been discovering tea.

My current favorite is Rooibos Tropica from Teavana. Santa brought that to me too. It is so pretty. It's like drinking a garden!


Here's a few benefits listed with this tea:

  • May support the immune system, promoting well-being
  • May support digestion
  • Naturally caffeine free, so great for kids
  • Superfruit enhanced with strawberries & papaya
  • Contains uplifting citrus
  • Peach is a sweet source of vitamin C

Wikipedia says this about Rooibos tea.

Aside from all that, it just has this wonderful taste that makes my mouth happy and warms me up when I am cold.

I add a small spoonful of my favorite raw honey





"get me all steamed up, and I'll shout . . ."


I almost drank it all before I took a picture!!

"...sock it to me baby, let it all hang out!"

Now where did that song come from?? That goes way back! 

But now I have it out of my head!

I think I will go make another pot of tea.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...