Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dr. Malloy

This is my my doctor, Dr. Michael Malloy.  He is the one who encouraged me to treat my Fibromyalgia with nutrition, rather than drugs.  He is a kind and gentle man who really cares.  He has given me so much advice and encouragement to follow this nutritional path with improved health being the destination.  From telling me about green smoothies to recommending resources on the internet, he has been more helpful than he even knows!  He even answers my emails!!!!

Today he was featured in an article in the Tulsa World.  He is doing a talk at St. Francis Hospital on Rheumatoid Arthritis. If you, or someone you know, suffers from this disease, you might want to check it out.

I am truly thankful that, because my insurance changed a few years ago, I had to change doctors, and I selected him.  Little did I know it would be one of the smartest things I did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...