Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Taking time to save time!

I am trying really hard to be organized.  Especially in the morning.  Adding breakfast to my routine, aside from preparing it as well, has made a significant time difference.  I do not want to reach the point of skipping breakfast,  so I take chunks of time to get organized.

Last night I made up bags of all the dry items that go into my smoothies.  Doesn't seem like a big deal, but to just dump the one bag in to the blender, as opposed to pulling out all the ingredients and measuring each one, really does save a huge amount of time. I just love my smoothies!!
Here is a list of all the "additives:" Cacoa, Maca, Hemp Seed, Flaxseed, Spirulina and Dulse Flakes

The other thing I did was to make a huge pot of our favorite soup on Sunday.  Then I put it in serving size containers, and it is already to just put into our lunch boxes.  Hmmmm. . . it really isn't a lunch box, more like a lunch bag, but I still call it a lunch box?


Then to have a healthy snack to grab, I made bags of nuts, raisins, seeds, and goji berries.  Again, the bag is quick to just drop in with our lunches for that afternoon snack.


OMG I love these goji  berries!! Read the link to see all the super powers they hold!!
Even all by themselves they make a delightful snack.

Next is to soak them a bit and put them in my smoothies!!!

So, hope you make some time, to save some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...