Saturday, November 27, 2010

Smoothie Day 132!

Today I counted up the number of days I have been drinking green smoothies. 132 days! Wow.

Everyday begins with one.  Today is no different.


I, however, am different! 

It has now been four months of green smoothies and whole plant based foods, and the transformation is amazing. I have not felt this great in years! My energy level is very high, my fibromyalgia pain is quite low, my first Fall with no allergies, my cholesterol dropped from 293 to 180, no more drugs of any kind, and as a side benefit I have lost 18% of my original weight! I am enjoying the compliments from those who see the changes in me, and shopping for new clothes!

I've been asked how long I plan to do this diet, and I reply, "This isn't a diet, it is a lifestyle, and it is forever. Why would I ever want to go back to the way it was?"

I encourage everyone to have a green smoothie everyday!
 Maybe today can be your beginning??

Today's smoothie recipe: 1 banana, 1 pear, 1 clementine, celery, parsley, spinach, coconut juice, and crushed ice.  Added supplements: flaxseed, hemp seed, maca, & spirulina.  Blend it all together and there you have it: a powerhouse of vitamins, minerals, and nutrition! Energy to live on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...