Monday, March 14, 2011

Grateful for help!

Saturday was one of those perfect work in the yard days! Very little wind, and the temperatures were perfect! My son and two grandsons came over to lend a hand, or six! Together we spent about 6 hours cleaning out beds, raking, trimming, and mowing. Riley, who is five, is still wondering why I like to work in the yard. He says, "this yard work is very annoying!"

What we accomplished together would have taken me 3 weekends! I am so grateful for all their help. I was so tired and so sore when we were done. And boy did I pay for it the next day too. But that is OK. Soon, I can begin planting my very first vegetable garden and I am very excited about that.

Here are a few pictures of my wonderful helpers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...