I did a very simple thing actually. I changed my diet. I decided to eat only whole plant based food. I eliminated all refine sugars, processed food, meat and fish. After a short time, it evolved to no dairy and a diet high in raw food. A green smoothie begins every day.
Here is what has happened:
- my cholesterol dropped by 117 points - no more cholesterol medication
- my fibromyalgia pain was so drastically reduced that I no longer need medication for it
- I take no medications
- energy, OMG, that has been one of the biggest changes - it's exists now!
- clarity and focus improved
- I can sleep through the night
- I have lost 24% of my body weight
- no more allergies
- I have almost all new clothes
- my kitchen is equipped with many new appliances needed for this lifestyle
- gadgets - oh how I love gadgets - and I have filled my kitchen with lots of them
- my cook books are on a high self, and have been replaced with new vegetarian and raw "un-cook" books
- I have many new friends who share this type of lifestyle
- and I FEEL good - better than I have in years
This is not a diet for me. It is a lifestyle.
Why would I ever want to go back to the days of nine months ago.
It is amazing what can happen in nine months!