Sunday, September 11, 2011

How to dress a date

I've heard the expression, "Use it or lose it," so I decided I better use what I learned on Friday night.

Here are the steps to dress your date:

First remove the pit from the date, and fill it with nut butter.


















Make the Ganache. One of the best tips I learned at class was to sift the cacao.


















Now dip half of the date in the Ganache.


















Roll in coconut.


















And there you have it . . .


















. . . beautifully dressed dates!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these look decadent! What a yummy, simple treat! This is my first visit to your blog, which is fantastic! Cheers, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, thanks for visiting. Come by anytime!! I just jumped over to your web site and can't wait to spend some time there. We have many similarities.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...