Saturday, September 10, 2011

Raw Dinner and a Movie

What a delightful night.

This was the first, of what I hope of many, Raw Dinner and a Movie nights by Raw Intentions. Denise's passion to share her knowledge, culinary skills, and her desire to help us educate ourselves in the area of nutrition and health is just remarkable.

She shed her chef jacket and greeted us at the door in such a lovely fashion.


The table was plated with our salad and I happily was seated with my beautiful friends, Katherine Rose and Megan Demarais, along with some new table mates. The salad was literally from the farmer to the market to our plates today! Local, fresh and organic. What more could you ask for?


And then came the main course. The best raw lasagna I have ever eaten. Sorry Matthew, Denise's is better than yours. And that onion bread, wow!




Can you tell I liked it!

The movie: The Gerson Miracle.


Have you ever heard the word cancer? Do you know someone who has cancer? Do you know that the prediction is one in two people will have cancer. 

If you answer yes to just one of these questions, WATCH THIS FILM! PLEASE.

After the film was over there was some brief discussion. Knowledge is so powerful.

The night ended with dessert. With oh-my-gosh-I-can't-believe-I-am-eating-cheesecake-that-is-this-good dessert!  To use one of Denise's lines, "it is to live for!"



The next picture says it all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...