Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Monday on a Tuesday

Today was a tough day.

It was Monday on a Tuesday.

The first day back after the Christmas break.

The first day back after our trip to Massachusetts for my father-in-laws funeral.

I was so happy to get home. I was a bit tired.

Dinner was easy because I had my Carrot Apple Ginger soup all made and it only had to be heated up. To go with it I made an awesome salad complete with Greek olives (I love olives) and a maple balsamic dressing.


Add the Carrot Apple Ginger soup and it was a wonderful dinner.


Funny how I can come home really wiped out, fix a great dinner, and then I am energized!

So I made a triple batch of my husband's favorite macaroons.



These are my husband's favorite "snack" and made from Philip McClusky's Raw Food Carob Dessert book. 

I cleaned up the kitchen and then it happened. It was staring me in the face. It looked so needy, so what could I do?? So, yes, I decided to feed it and juice happened!

This went in


and this came out!

I think I have a new addiction! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...